Monday, July 29, 2013

Dogs & skunks!

OK! Only the good stuff right! Well here I sit in the garage @ 10:33pm with the doors open and my dog resting in her bed after her encounter a couple hours ago with a skunk! So the good part - she was not real close so the stink could be worse!
We live at the end of the city limits & our quiet neighborhood is bordered by dirt hills. Somehow a lot of small animals find our backyard - usually possums! But not tonight!
This actually is almost funny when you realize how a tiny event can reshape your evening!
I am thankful my dog is safe. I am thankful there isn't a dead skunk in my backyard! I am thankful for the fans inside the house turned on full speed so pretty soon my house won't smell!
So just remember... there are blessing to be counted everyday & life is good!
Hugs!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment