Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dec 3, 2015

I should visit this blog more often! After all, it's only the good stuff, the stuff that sums up the day when I can come to the conclusion that life is good. Just one week ago we were back in Rancho Santa Fe for the first Lester Thanksgiving at Villa Fiona. It was an amazing day! Nickie & Eric roasted 3 turkeys and a ham. Friends and family brought side dishes and desserts and more than 40 of us shared a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. And to see their kids, Alex 16 and Monica 14 growing up to be such great people is heartwarming. And the youngest of our nieces and nephews, Austin, Giana, Peyton and Parker had such a good time! They are all ages 2 -4 and are all so amazing!
We gathered in the living room and Nickie said a Thanksgiving prayer before dinner, we all have a lot to give thanks for. It was the kind of day that stays with you and reminds you how truly blessed life is.
And now today! Lunches are made, Doug has left for work, I've just finished my coffee, next is feeding Annie then it will be time for me to head off to work too. I just need to take a short drive to the post office to mail packages of stamps I sold on Ebay! This Ebay experience was a good one, sold 8 stamp sets, netted $54.30 and everyone paid the first day!


No comments:

Post a Comment