Monday, September 16, 2013

something fun!

My friend Dawn & I often do tiny favors for each other & the other day I found out that she could use some empty 12 x 12 plastic zip top bags I've been accumulating. Tomorrow I will be in her neighborhood in the afternoon so I decided that will be the perfect time to take her the bags. She won't be home when I stop by so I've made a tag and attached a string to tie them to her door!
This is certainly not the most impressive tag I've ever made but it is multipurpose! I've had a good time making the tag just from stuff close at hand in my craft room... it's going to make Dawn smile when she see's it.... and it will be easy for her find this bag of bags later when she needs them!
Hope you did something fun today!
Hugs!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment