Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dogs & training...

I've already posted lots of pics of our dog Annie but I haven't talked about training. Sit, fetch, shake, are all cute but thank goodness one of the commands Annie always follows is "DROP IT". I'll admit sometimes she stands there looking at me before releasing whatever she has in her mouth but she always drops it.
Tonight after dinner we were cleaning up the patio & the barbeque & raking a few more leaves when I saw her grab something out of the patio cabinet & run! I had no idea what she had just taken off with so I shouted "DROP IT". What she had was one of Doug's prized pieces of Mesquite wood. I guess she has good taste! Might have to find a better place for those last pieces of Mesquite!
If you have a dog give her /him a hug and a treat & tell them "good dog"!
Hugs!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment