Friday, September 13, 2013

the day begins...

well it is what we refer to as our off Friday - which I guess could sound a little odd to some to refer to a Friday as an off day! but what it really means is that Doug & I are both off work today!
each new day is a chance to look forward & anticipate all the good things that might come your way. here's my list for today.
  • the stock in my 401k that has been losing more $ than I'd like might go up today!
  • the fedex driver is bring me a customer's locket so I get to make someone happy!
  • I'll have the opportunity to meet someone new & share the O2 story with them!
  • I discovered a new person I have not met is subscribed to my CTMH newsletter!
so I can tell it's going to be a good day!

I hope as you begin your day it too holds lots of promise of good things!

Hugs,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment