Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coffee!

This day started out with me sitting here at my desk on the computer while I was drinking my coffee - just like most mornings- but today wasn't most mornings - I bumped my coffee cup and spilled 1/2 a cup of nice hot coffee right into my keyboard -- ughhhhhhh! So I cleaned up the mess, made another cup of coffee & continued with what ever I was doing on the computer.
But tonight when I got home the keyboard will not work! So here I sit using Doug's laptop - on battery power because I'm too lazy to figure out where to plug it in! & I keep hitting a wrong key and deleting stuff I just typed! But it's all good! not one drop of coffee spilled on the carpet we just cleaned a couple days ago!
So among my blessings to be counted tonight? 
Doug's laptop!
No coffee spilled on the clean carpet!
& tomorrow I get a new keyboard!
Be sure you count your blessings everyday! & don't get the enter and shift keys mixed up when you type on a laptop!
Hugs!
Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment