Saturday, August 3, 2013

cookies? - No! these are paper!

the day is not yet over but I've decided to catch up with the post I wanted to do yesterday & already decided this is going to be my post for today!
It may look like I was baking but these are paper! I borrowed the Artbooking Cricut cartridge from my friend Candace today to cut these trees & then I applied some glitter glue to them & they needed to dry, so here they sit on the kitchen table!
So why you wonder have I already decided to make this my post today? Well this is one of those one thing leads to another!
I promised Candace I'd bring back her cartridge this afternoon before her workshop was over. I got to meet her clients and see their projects then found out that Candace had already showed them some of my projects I shared with her last week! & they had loved them! The few minutes I spent there were so much fun!
Now if you want to see how this project turns out check back on my papercrafts blog in a few days when I post the finished project!
Hugs!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment