Sunday, August 11, 2013

good intentions!

Last night I sat down to post a card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #15 on my papercrafts blog and had intended to post about my day on this blog too, but somehow I ended up on Pinterest! Who knows how much time I spent there! But I finally decided I'd been there long enough & it was time to turn off the computer.
So now it is today & I am just now creating yesterday's post! Life Happens I guess! But it's all good! So here goes my catch up for yesterday!
Taco Salad to Go! (that was supposed to be the title of this post! LOL!)
Yesterday was our monthly scrapbook crop/workshop @ my friend Dawn's place.I usually try to bring something healthy to share but sometimes you have to bring a fun food!
My taco salad is constructed by layering chopped lettuce, Frito's corn chips chili beans & grated cheese - yes, I know you could add more stuff but I like to keep it simple, remember! 
Transporting the pot of chili can be a little tricky because you don't want it to spill. So a I use a cardboard box as a container. I get the medium paper plates that have a deep bottom & put them in a plastic bag with napkins & forks for serving. In the box the bag of plates serves as my barrier between hot & cold. The bag of salad and grated cheese get packed next to the plates & the Frito's bag goes on top & you're set to go!
Hugs!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment